Wednesday, February 15, 2012

Baby Shower!

This past weekend some of my wonderful friends threw a baby shower for our little girl. Our little girl hasn't even arrived yet and she is already way too spoiled! :) Thank you everyone for coming and for being so generous! We feel so blessed to have such wonderful family and friends! And now for some pictures for those who couldn't be there...

My lovely belly and the yummy food. This is the only picture I have taken so far and it will probably be the last. Man I feel huge!

BEAUTIFUL quilts from the Grandma's. I absolutely love, love, love both of them!

Clothes, clothes, clothes... I feel like I have clothes coming out of my ears! This little girl is completely outfitted for summer and partway through the fall! Holy wow! Oh, and this isn't all of it. I have received more outfits since taking the pictures. Also, girl clothes are so much cuter than boy clothes.

Odds n' ends. The picture in the middle has two adorable bracelets. Seriously so cute.

No comments: