Monday, October 17, 2011

Baby Dos

Thank you all for the congratulations! Here are some of the details that I know you are all dying to hear... ;)

I'm 18 weeks and a few days (at least for the time being) and feel pretty good, except for being tired frequently. I've been craving anything that is junk and am trying my best to not eat it. Baby Dos is due March 15 and we find out what we're having on November 2nd (just over 2 weeks away!). Boy or girl is just fine. I think a boy would be fun for Cayden once he got a bit older, but I totally want a girl. So really, we're happy with either. Oh, and we've already picked out names. So excited!

Now if only I could fast forward to March and avoid all the "joys" of pregnancy. *cough* gaining weight *cough*

Oh, and don't forget to cast your vote as to whether Baby Dos will be a boy or a girl. (Poll is located on the right side of our blog, you might have to scroll down a little bit.)

1 comment:

Lorna said...

Congrats on the new little one! I am so excited for you....I've been waiting for this news to come soon from you! :) Life with two is crazy, but it is so wonderful! We called our second Baby Dos too!