Sunday, July 31, 2011

My Two Year Old

So. Dang. Cute.

We finally took Cayden in for his two year check-up and he is still a huge kid! Here are his stats:

Weight: 36 lbs, 4 oz = 100+%
Height: 37.5" = 100+%
Head: 20" = 90%

Holy cow! This kid just keeps on growing! Though it does seem like he is finally starting to grow into his big head. :)

When we got to the Dr's office and checked in Cayden just sat in a chair waiting with a big scowl/grumpy face. I asked him what was wrong and he just kept scowling and looking grumpy. Clearly he didn't want to be there. When we got placed in a room he kept asking to 'go' and when the Dr walked in and asked him how he was doing he looked right at her and said 'bye.' I about died laughing (inside)! He only had to get one shot and took it like a champ. No screaming or crying this time, just a really upset looking face followed by 'ow' and lots of pointing to and kissing his new 'ow.'

Goodness. I sure love my not so little guy!

No comments: