Saturday, June 25, 2011

Playing with Daddy

Cayden thinks that Chad is just about the best play buddy ever. One of the first words out of Cayden's mouth every morning is 'Daddy' and he asks about him frequently throughout the day. Cayden and Chad have been having a lot of fun the last few weeks as Chad has a much lighter load at school; here are some of their adventures...

We watched a two little boys from our ward a week ago so that their parents could go to the temple and Chad took all three boys outside to run through the sprinklers... in their clothes! Cayden had a lot more fun this time because he had someone to play with. I've found that when we try to get him to do new things on his own he is very hesitant, but if he has a buddy with him there is no holding back.


The other night while I was cooking dinner I heard screaming and laughing coming from the living room. I went to see what was so much fun and found Chad and Cayden building a fort.


Cayden and I love having Chad around more often and can't wait until he is done with school and has regular working hours. Two months to go and I will actually have a husband!

***

P.S. I can't believe that in just over a week I will have a two year old! Holy bananas!

No comments: