Tuesday, April 12, 2011

Cayden's Adventures

This past Saturday was very eventful for Cayden. The morning started out with Cayden grabbing my flat iron - resulting in some blisters on his poor hands - and falling off a kitchen chair and landing on his head. Poor boy. After such a traumatizing morning Chad and I decided that he needed a night out. (Or maybe it was me that needed a night out...?)

We ended up going to Provo Beach. Provo Beach kinda reminds me of Chuck E. Cheese except that it is boardwalk/beach themed. It has the little games you play for prizes, but also has play areas for toddlers and kids, a ropes course, bowling alley, mini-golf course, carousel, and other fun things that Chuck E. Cheese doesn't have.

Cayden had a blast and was sad when it was time to leave. In total I think we spent $5 and Cayden ran around and played for hours!

Playing in the toddler area. Too bad there is a net blocking most of his face, but what you can see of his face is quite happy.

Riding the carousel with daddy. The carousel was by far his favorite thing of the night.

1 comment:

Nicki said...

I've never heard of Provo Beach. Looks fun, though!