Saturday, February 5, 2011

Grocery Shopping

I just discovered something that has made my shopping trips much easier (assuming the store actually has one). Cayden keeps himself entertained and I don't have to worry about him pulling stuff off the shelves into the cart or throwing stuff out of the cart onto the floor. Love it!


Now if only the top basket would hold everything that I need it to... Oh, and if only I could stop running into things (the car part makes the cart longer than you think, turning corners is not my forte).

1 comment:

Nicki said...

This is Owen's FAVORITE thing at the grocery store. The stores in Utah have a lot more of them, and he's usually pretty put out when we can't find one here. Our problem is that the seatbelts usually don't work, so Owen ends up crawling out through the windshield and on top of the cars as I'm pushing them....