Monday, September 27, 2010

A Busy Week

This last week was really busy; I was house sitting/babysitting for a family in our ward, six kids in total (including Cayden)! Somehow in all the chaos we managed to do some fun things and take a few cute pictures of Cayden.

Playing with sticks or "tiss" at the park.

More playing and "Get that outta my face mom!"

We spent a lot of time playing in the curtains at the sliding glass door.

Loves for mama. Such a sweet, sweet boy.

Eating M&Ms and raisins (AKA picking out all of the M&Ms). "I like these Mom!"

Bathtime with Sophia and Isaac. They begged me all night to take a bath with Cayden and I finally caved just to get them to be quiet.

This picture actually isn't from our adventure last week, it's from dinner last night. PB&J and a little bit of pizza. Cayden loved it! (And also made a huge mess with it.) He definitely required a bath afterward.

No comments: