Wednesday, April 14, 2010

Cute Pics & Cayden's Wall

Here are some of my favorite pictures that I've taken recently:

I came out from getting ready for church this past Sunday and saw this; I love these two so much and Cayden just can't get enough of his daddy. :)

Cayden sporting his adorable Broncos outfit. Thanks Aunt Krista... we love it!

The wall above Cayden's crib has been huge and blank since before he was born. I saw these jungle animal adhesives the other day and thought they would be the perfect thing to put there. I love how it turned out and Cayden loves having someone new to talk to in the morning.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Oh how cute. Your favorite uncle just commented that "that's the best looking outfit I have ever seen."

Shayla said...

Cute baby and cute wall!!!!