Tuesday, January 12, 2010

Pass It On...


Last night I received a delicious loaf of chocolate chip zucchini bread from Nicki. It was a "pay it forward" gift that I won on her blog and it was probably the best zucchini bread I've ever had (sorry mom... your recipe is really good too). Anyway, now it's my turn to "pay it forward"... the first three people to comment on this blog post will get a gift made by me especially for them. Here are the rules:

1. Whatever I make will be just for you.
2. It could be anything... a craft, some yummy baked goods, a recipe... anything. You have no idea what it will be.
3. It will come sometime this year.

What's the catch? The catch is that you have to pay it forward yourself... re-post this on your blog and make something for the first three people to comment, or, if you don't have a blog then you get to pay it forward to a few random people you know. And, if you do have a blog, be sure to post a picture of whatever I send to you whenever you get it. Ready? Set? Comment away, and I'll get working on some fabulous gifts!

3 comments:

Lorna said...

Sounds like fun! That zucchini bread does look really good!

Rachelle said...

WABAM!
#2.
hahahaha

if you want my address just lemme know :)

i miss you. you and jesseca should come visit sometime.

and i love zucchini bread. yum.

Emmalie (or fondly Emma) said...

Sweet number 3! Whew Made it! I love zucchini bread...my sister inlaw has recipe that has cinnamon chips in it, YUM! I still have yet to try it.