Saturday, November 14, 2009

Daddy Time

Cayden doesn't get to see his daddy much, but when he does they sure have a lot of fun! I love watching the two of them together.

Playing with daddy after a bath. Ha ha ha, oh man. This face cracks me up! I'm not sure what Chad was doing, but Cayden is apparently terrified (or shocked or thinks it's funny... not sure exactly).

Peek-a-boo with daddy. Cayden tried to fall over right after this picture. :) Too bad you can't see Cayden's face... he was laughing so hard. It was adorable!

Cayden has become a very proficient roller. He really doesn't teeter on his side anymore and just simply rolls (he can do both sides too). He still hasn't figured out back to tummy, but that will happen eventually. Now any time I put him on his tummy he immediately rolls over... except of course when I pull out the camera to record it. The little turkey.

3 comments:

Nicki said...

LOVE that second picture. Hilarious. He is such a cutie!

m said...

Are you serious? That video is so awesome!!

Lorna said...

That video is too funny! I love it! He's so adorable!!!