Saturday, August 22, 2009

Bad Mom?

Have you ever really had to go to the bathroom? Like where you are running to make it there so that you don't end up with wet pants? That happened to me today. I was playing with Cayden when I suddenly had to go to the bathroom NOW. I quickly sat Cayden down in his bouncer and ran. When I came back out (a minute later) this is what I found:


HA HA HA HA HA! I saw this and laughed so hard! Cayden was just laying on the floor, contently sucking on his arm. No squaking or whining. Lol. Apparently Cayden is now big enough to wiggle himself out of his bouncer; good thing it's only two or three inches from the floor. Next time I think I'm going to have to buckle him in no matter how bad I have to go to the bathroom. :)

Does this make me a bad mom?

3 comments:

Nicki said...

No way. I'll tell you what makes you a bad mom - watching your little one wiggle out of his bouncer knowing full well that he's going to end up on the floor, and laughing at him the whole time. Yep, I've done that.

Unknown said...

How funny! After Jeremiah was born, I had to go to the bathroom. I layed Jeremiah on the floor on his blanket. When I came back, 2 year old Christian was on the blanket in Jeremiah's place. I asked him where his brother was? He said in my room.
I quickly ran to his room and the door was shut, I opened it and Jeremiah was as happy as a clam laying on the floor.
I asked Christian, how did Jeremiah, get there? "I pulled him." By what? "His arms." I guess Christian needed some attention.
Scary, but it turned out o.k.

m said...

Well, that's ok...When Grace was a newborn, I was walking around talking on my cordless phone in the house and carrying her cradled in my arms. I walked into the kitchen and WHUMP hit her head on the doorjam. She cried a lot and I felt really bad. It happened like two more times! oooops.