Tuesday, February 5, 2008

So Many Blessings

Let me preface this by saying that I have been debating for months whether or not doing an internship was what would be best for our family. After I finally made up my mind that I was going to do an internship, I got the feeling that I should not in fact do an internship. Weird, I know. I was a little confused and felt like I was in limbo.

After much praying I think my life may be falling back into place. There have always been a few classes that I have wanted to take but have not gotten the chance to. This fall I will take some of those classes and work more to save money for the remainder of Chad's schooling. I will then start my student teaching approximately a year from now in January 2009.

I am glad that the Lord has a better perspective on my life than I have. :) It is nice to know that when I feel like my life is unpredictable, God knows exactly what is going on and has a plan.

No comments: